Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rusty & Eileen Wedding Highlights

Normally weddings are planned a year in advance. In the case of Dr. Eric Domingo, he has 2 months to pull off the wedding of Rusty & Eileen. Having seen so many weddings, I believe Dr. Eric pass with flying colors, maybe he can moonlight as a Wedding Planner. The bride, Eileen has one of the most expressive eyes we have seen for a bride. We are happy to be part of their special day





Eileen and Rusty Wedding Highlights from Digital Studio Asia on Vimeo.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Congratulations! I cannot explain how I am feeling right now. Everybody around me is getting married and now, I don’t want to be the one left behind. I am going to ask my best friend out. He is the one who knows me well and is single too. We like all the New York venues as well. There is a match. He might faint after reading this.